What ASAP Hopes to Provide
- To assess and meet the needs of the chemically dependent adolescent by offering a series of effective and comprehendsive programs of treatment.
- To treat relapse as an interruption in the recovery process.
- To treat related problems and illnesses that result from the pathological use of chemicals.
- To promote the identification and treatment of the disease of chemical dependency/substance abuse through programs of community education and outreach.
- To involve parents and guardians in the treatment of chemical dependency.
- To offer additional assistance where appropriate by the way of referral.